If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include: name, address, telephone number, email address, skype name, age, gender and any other information requested on this Site or otherwise by us from you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback: We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- for internal record keeping;
- identifying and understanding user needs;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for market research, business development and marketing including direct marketing;
- to customize, improve and ensure proper functioning of our Site;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing services to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law; and
- to third party service providers who assist us in providing information, products or services to you; which may include overseas parties in the United States of America.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
You consent to us disclosing your personal information for these purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS